The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) helps provide funding for nutritious meals and snacks served to children and adults receiving day care. The CACFP also provides funding for meals served to children and youths residing in homeless shelters, and for snacks provided to youths participating in eligible after school programs.
FRAC webinar: New Proposed Healthier CACFP Meal Standards: What You Need to Know
- For those of you who could not hear or attend, you can view the replay of the webinar by clicking on the link below
WEBINAR ARCHIVE AND HANDOUTS
Interested in joining the CACFP? Check out the CACFP New Agency Website
- Does your agency have a new Authorized Representative and/or administrative staff that need CACFP training? If so, please contact your Assigned Consultant.
- Child Care Component
- At-Risk Afterschool Program Component
- Emergency Shelter Component
- Adult Care Component
- Family Day Care Home Component