The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) promotes healthy and nutritious meals for children and adults in day care by reimbursing participating day care operators for their meal costs. The Program operates in regulated child care centers, outside-school-hours care centers, family day care homes, and some adult day care centers. For more information about the Child and Adult Care Food Program in Wisconsin call: (608) 267-9129.
- Application/Agreement Information for the CACFP
- CACFP Guidance Memorandums
- At Risk After School Care Centers and Emergency Shelters
- Milk Programs
- Newsletter - Child and Adult Care Food Program -The CACFP Today newsletter.
- On-Line Services - Submit applications and claims for all Programs
- Other Materials and Resources
Nutrition Education and Menu Planning Resources, Posters, Regional Contact Map, etc.
- Recent Mailings
- Related Links
- Reimbursement Rates
- Translated Materials
- Wellness in Early Care and Education... Active Early, Healthy Bites
- Wisconsin Sponsor's Forum
- Wisconsin Free and Reduced Eligibility Data - Fiscal Year 2013
This data reports provides school fiscal year enrollment figures including the number of children approved for free/reduced price meals and the percent of children approved for free/reduced price meals by building in Wisconsin public schools. This information is used in the determination of Tier I eligibility for Family Day Care Homes, area eligibility for At Risk sites under the Child and Adult Care Food Program, and Summer Food Service Program sites.
- USDA CACFP Policy Memos
- Wisconsin Child Care Summit