The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) helps provide funding for nutritious meals and snacks served to children and adults receiving day care. The CACFP also provides funding for meals served to children and youths residing in homeless shelters, and for snacks provided to youths participating in eligible after school programs.
Comment period open for 90 days: Deadline April 15, 2015
New Proposed Healthier CACFP Meal Standards: What You Need to Know
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Register here for the webinar.
Are you interested in joining the CACFP? Click here
- Does your agency have a new Authorized Representative and/or administrative staff that need CACFP training? If so, please contact your Assigned Consultant.
- Contract for the CACFP for Agencies currently participating
- CACFP Center Sites
Provides parents, caregivers and referral agencies with a list of locations that provide free or low cost, nutritious meals through their participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- CACFP Guidance Memorandums
- At Risk After School Care Centers and Emergency Shelters
- Milk Programs
- Newsletter - Child and Adult Care Food Program -The CACFP Today newsletter.
- On-Line Services - Submit applications and claims for all Programs
- Other Materials and Resources
Nutrition Education and Menu Planning Resources, Posters, Regional Contact Map, etc.
- Recent Mailings
- Related Links
- Reimbursement Rates
- Translated Materials
- Wellness in Early Care and Education... Active Early, Healthy Bites
- Wisconsin Sponsor's Forum
- Wisconsin Free and Reduced Eligibility Data - Fiscal Year 2014 (September 2013 Data)
This data reports provides school fiscal year enrollment figures including the number of children approved for free/reduced price meals and the percent of children approved for free/reduced price meals by building in Wisconsin public schools. This information is used in the determination of Tier I eligibility for Family Day Care Homes, area eligibility for At Risk sites under the Child and Adult Care Food Program, and Summer Food Service Program sites.
- USDA CACFP Policy Memos