In Wisconsin, schools, child care institutions, and summer camps have access to milk programs, and while they differ significantly in reimbursement rates and sponsor eligibility, the intent of both is to provide nutritious milk breaks to children on a daily basis. For more information about the federal Special Milk Program, or the Wisconsin School Day Milk Program, select the appropriate choices below.
- Wisconsin School Day Milk Program
- Non-School Special Milk Program
- School Special Milk Program
- School Milk Suppliers - Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board Listing
- "And Justice for All" poster is available to download from the USDA website for temporary use. To order posters for permanent use contact Laura Paella at 608-267-9228.
- Reimbursement Rates School Year 2014-15
- Filing on-line claims for milk programs
- Ten Tips to Serving Totally Cool Milk
- Related Links